Maputo port supports fourth edition of Morejazz festival

The Port of Maputo will become the first port in Mozambique to host a music festival, to receive Morejazz Series which is now in its fourth edition. It is an initiative of More Promotions Ltd, supported by the Port of Maputo, in line with the strategy of the port to promote greater integration with the […]

read more

Portus Indico acquires TCM-Terminal de Cabotagem de Maputo, S.A. (Mozambique Cabotage Terminal)

Portus Indico, the major shareholder of the Maputo Port Development Company (MPDC), has acquired the Mozambique Cabotage Terminal (TCM) by purchasing 70% of Navique’s shares. Navique’s shareholding structure is now 70% Portus Indico, 20% IGEPE and 10% Focus21. On its turn, Navique has 51% of TCM; the remaining 49% of the shares remain with the […]

read more

New equipment for better and safer handling of cargo

Two of the four 28-ton capacity Kalmar forklifts commissioned by MPDC have just arrived at the Port of Maputo. These acquisitions are part of  the ongoing investment in equipment by the company, to meet one of the objectives of the Port Master Plan – to improve the efficiency of port operations. The equipment purchased not […]

read more

Christine Lagarde visits and compliments the development of the Port of Maputo

The Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde, visited the Port of Maputo on the 28th of May, as one of the strategic infrastructures of Mozambique. Lagarde is in Mozambique to participate on the conference “Africa Rising”, organized by the IMF in the capital city, that takes place from the 29th of May […]

read more

Visitor's Application Form

Complete and submit your visitors security application form online.

Rules and Procedures

Rules and Procedures for entering and working in the Port of Maputo.

ISPS Pre-Arrival Document

Complete and Submit your form online.

Corporate Responsibility

MPDC believes it should have a relevant role supporting projects that aim to improve and/or facilitate access to education, culture and sport. read more...

Maputo City

Maputo, formerly Lourenço Marques, is the capital and largest city of Mozambique. It is known as the City of Acacias in reference read more...