Our Procurement principles:
- Competition: Keeping competition fair is a key concern for achieving efficient and economic procurement results.
- Equal treatment and non-discrimination
- Efficiency/Value for money: The optimum combination between the various cost-related and non-cost related factors that together meet the requester´s requirements
What does the Port buy
|Health & Safety materials and uniforms||Stevedoring and similar services|
|Equipments and spare pieces||Equipment rental|
|Office supplies||Printing and advertising|
|Construction materials||Engineering services|
|Electrical and hardware material||Maintenance|
|Fuels, lubrificants||Transport (internal and external)|
How can I become a supplier?
- The company must be registered
- It has to be credible and have references
- Competente in their field
- Documents (Commercial and other licenses) and tax clearance
- No legal disputes in court
- Availability of the adequate resources for the service
- Participate in the public tenders!
What documents do I need to tender?
- Articles of Association;
- Commercial Certificate;
- Commercial License;
- Tax clearance;
- Power of attorney.
B. After contract award
- Bankruptcy clearancy
- Identification documents of company representatives
- Bank Details
- Workers insurance documents
- Vehicles and equipments insurance documents
- Applicable bank guaranties