CHIEF OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Management and monitoring of the waterside /land side operations and HSE management system;
- Define strategies and plans to enhance productivity and working environment for bulk and general cargo
- Responsible for safety & discipline in the work area through exemplary leadership
- Develop and incorporate new standard operating procedures (SOP);
- Set operational KPL΄s and monitor compliance;
- Ensure the movement of the vessels;
- Manage and monitor financial and administrative operations;
- Provides clear and concise reports;
- Establish, organize, and maintain a high standard of the working relationships with vessels agents, clients, sub concessionaires;
- Administrate and report incidents to Chief Operating Officer and take corrective action;
- Identify and develop the training needs of the department;
- Plan , monitor and analyse operational reports;
- Ensure effective coordination and communication within each section of through regular management meetings
Skills required (Essential):
- 8 to 10 years of experience in port operation’s field;
- Extensive experience in project management;
- Proficiency in use Microsoft΄s software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- High sense of responsibility;
- Honesty and good moral conduct;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Ability to work under stress;
- Ability to work and motivate teams;
- Easy talking person.
Bachelor’s or post graduate degree in Management and/ or Logistics or equivalent areas.
Candidates should send a letter expressing their interest in the vacancy, with CV (3 pages) and Certificates of Technical Qualifications for: email@example.com .
Only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
The Vacancy Is available until 03 JUNE 2013 and if you have not been contacted until this date, consider automatically rejected.